woensdag 30 juli 2008

Tired but satisfied.

As written last night Zolo is being fixed during today's downtime, this however did not stop me from staying up till 3am to try and get as much out of it as possible.

That being said i got to lvl50 and 70% of that level. A nice level, since now i can hit tanaris / searging gorge to quickly quest boost myself through these area's leaving me at around 53 hopefully.

I assume that after that it'll be Ungoro Crater, Felwood, Western / Eastern Plaguelands and last but not least Silithis. I am assuming this will leave me at around level 61 as it did with my paladin. That seems like a nice level to move to outlands, i really dont like moving there to early as there is a huge opportunity for some extra cash later on.

On the other hand i still think i will be instance running most of the time in outlands following Suvega's advice on leaving all quests. And doing them when i hit 70 to collect nearly 20k gold for all quests, and pay for the epic flyers.

Geen opmerkingen: