vrijdag 25 juli 2008

Multiboxing and PC problems

Yesterday was a fun, but also annoying day.

I started at level9 and managed to end up at lvl14.

My main problem however still seems to be my PC crashing, around 22:00 my PC froze into a black screen, and was not responding at all anymore. I restarted and it crashed again after 30 minutes but now the screen just froze.

I now upped the fanspeed of my 8800 GTX to 100% all the time. I honestly hope this will fix it, otherwise i will have to go out and shell out €1200 on some extra PC's, which i would not mind, but lets just say its money that could also be spend on buying ALOT of new books.

I already replaced the motherboard and powersupply, but i got the feeling it is overheating.

Might even try to put a fan on the PC with the case open. Who knows it might improve the situtation, addionally i got another laptop from work with me this weekend, so i will probably end up making Keyclone a happy guy with another $20 ;)

Anyway hopefully tonight a positive update, the 100% cooler setting brought down the idle temprature from 69 to 59 in the few minutes i had before leaving to work.

If anyone else has any suggestions as to what might cause my problem feel free to leave a message (fyi memory was tested, motherboard and psu already replaced.)

Geen opmerkingen: