zondag 27 juli 2008

Dejavu & Boosting

Today was a strange day, i had a computer freeze again. However that was not the main item, i brought all shamans from 22 to 27 by doing Stockades and some quests afterwards.

This is not the main thing that caused it to be strange, the reason for that was a dejavu feeling the moment i brought all toons to Scarlet Monastary. Instantly i felt i was doing it all wrong again. Once again endless days of boosting in SM, wether i use a mage or a Paladin, in the end its all the same endless grind. From tommorow i will include my 5th shaman called Esaina in the team.

I will get back to questing, cause truth to be told, i was enjoying myself alot better when i was questing then when i was running DM/Stockades and now SM.

I will do 2 more levels, and then i will start running SM for real with 5 lowbie shamans instead of with my pala, yes my paladin will be there at 70, but i will level all 5 shamans to 70.

Soomehow it just feels right to do it that way. Might say boosting in ST or something is very appealing, but W0tLK is still a long way off, and that is what i am aiming for to become level70. I dont care to much for the current content, been there done that with Lorune and Sandaluth.

Anyways enough ranting for today.

ps. If anyone has any alternative ideas what could be causing these crashes please leave a comment.

Geen opmerkingen: