zondag 17 augustus 2008

AV & Zangramarsh.

So i skipped my first collection quests this weekend. Killing the eels in Zangramarsh, and Collecting Diaphous Wings and Tentacles were just a bit to annoying. All other quests are now complete.

That also means Underbog and Slave pens were cleared. I must say i wiped horribly on Hungrafen in Underbog, I tried him, and had all toons close by at 20% and thought we also got rooted. Which at around 1% of my life i found out was not the case. so next time we moved out. and that worked alot better.

I noticed as well that my grounding totem management was lacking quite a bit. On the 2nd boss in Underbog i had 2 out of the 4 shamans die due to lack of groundings.

Gave AV another try. Won the first match i was in. Actively parcipated managed to defend Belinda with 1 other warrior quite easiely. Lost all other matches. But still had some fun. Managed to finish all quests, aswell as gather 2300 honour :)

Geen opmerkingen: