vrijdag 8 augustus 2008

Level 60 !

So yesterday evening i hit level 60 will the shamans. Since i did the onyxia quest line before i decided to try my hand at Upper Blackrock Spire to get myself the blood of the dragon champion :)

Well I kind of forgot that you needed a key to enter the Upper part, so together with Gnarlight i went to Lower Blackrock Spire. We cleared it very easyly being 2 5 man dualboxers. Few small deaths along the way but nothing special really.

Picked up some nice hunter items for Gnar's hunters. Other then that my paladin got all the gemstones for the key and is now ready to go kill Emberstrife.

So most likely tonight i will focus on UBRS and perhaps even Stratholme/Scholomance afterwards. When i did all that its time to move to outland.

Unfortunatly i have not enough money at the moment to buy epic mounts for all my characters but i am sure that will sort itself out soon enough.

Geen opmerkingen: