donderdag 28 augustus 2008

Steamvaults.

Yesterday i took my first shot at a level 70 instance, picking steamvaults cause its nice and small. After having 2 goes at the first boss (Thespia with the nice lightning cloudes...) When i was running back (ran out of anks).

My pc froze all of the sudden, same black screen issue i had before. No big deal really but i just didn't feel like clearing again since the party disbanded automaticly when all members are offline.

So today i went back to get my revanche. It took me a few tries and a new move right and left macro to get it done. but about 5 wipes later, and Muramar reminding me of my heroism *doh*. I managed to take her down fairly easy with 0 death.

Got myself Scintillating Coral Band and some other blue stuff from the bosses in Steamvaults.

The 2nd boss was hard the first go. Second go i took out the fire elementals and they well decimated the small adds so he went down very quickly.

Warlord Kalithrass was also fairly easy except i forgot to think about the shield reflect. but after 1 volley i noticed, and he went down first attempt. It is so nice to have everyone shoot the cans at the same time :)

Tommorow i will try Magisters terrace for Shattered sun rep.

Geen opmerkingen: