maandag 25 augustus 2008

Gotta love weekends.

So its monday, back at work.

This weekend i managed to get my toons to level 69, and all of them have enough cash to buy a normal flying mount. I only have enough for 2 epic mounts, but for now i will just have them on normal mounts.

Additionally i also managed to somehow ruin my ankle it seems inflamed, which somewhat cut my playtime this weekend, am 100% sure i could have made 70 otherwise.

I just had to go to bed on saturday around 22:00 due to the pain which is annoying. Cause sleeping is a waste of time :/

Tommorow probably calling the doctor to see whats really going on with my ankle.

I did not do the herbing i mentioned earlier due to simply being way to busy with questing. I cleared out all quests in Nagrand and Blades Edge Mountain, also started out with a few netherstorm quests, now sitting at 30% of my level.

Geen opmerkingen: